This collection is curated by Natalie for an oily/Acne skin to help you pick products that are suitable for you. A variety of products depending on your preference.
For best results we suggest
- Choosing one oil or balm cleanser for your first cleanse and using the Quite Frankly Natural balancing foaming cleanser as your second cleanse.
- Then choose one mist, one oil or balm and one biologi serum /wild crafted illuminating serum or the balance moisturiser ( depending on preference) to start. Using Biologi/moisturiser/ illuminating serum every am and your mist and balm or oil/serum every evening. If you have sensitive skin/impaired barrier from over using exfoliants/environment, start with the Biologi Bf and move on to he BK and BD after one month.
- Always use sunscreen ( this will also help with your scarring). Simple as that is light wight and great for oily/acne skin.
- If you have white heads please use the spotless treatment am and pm.
- If you have inflamed cysts please use the anti-inflammatory skin shot.
- Choose one mask to use weekly.
- I highly recommend using the at home LED 3-5 x weekly to reduce inflammation and help with breakouts and scarring.
- The optima gut health and collagen powder our favourite internal for glowing skin, taking this daily is going to start helping your skin heal from the inside out.
From there you can add to your regime.