You can use all biologi serums all over your face too! We suggest starting with this serum, and moving on to the others, or alternating between Bk for dehydrated/ pigmented skins or Bd for oily/acne skins. This product takes the place of your mists and your moisturisers, it really is an all in one. It's vert important that you do not mix it with any other moisturisers or oils, as it is active, you will void all of the actives. Wait a few minutes before applying sunscreen.
Our founder Natalie uses BF alone every am ( you don't need a mist or a moisturiser, just your sunscreen over the top!) and follows up by alternating the gold balm/gold oil combination and Bk every second night for GLOWING, HYDRATED SKIN.
Why choose Bf serum?
Bf serum contains a unique combination of fruit acids that nourish and protect the whole body. Bf serum is the ideal serum for anyone with sensitive, dry and irritated skin who is looking for a boost of hydration. It is a multi-use serum that can also be used on the face.
Ingredients: Finger Lime, 0.02% Sodium Benzoate
Use Bf serum for:
- Full-body hydration
- Full face serum
- Reduce cellulite and dimples
- Anti-oxidant protection from damaging free radicals
- Reduce damage caused by long-term over-exposure to the sun
Finger Lime 100% active nutrients*
Plant-based natural vitamin C
Vitamin C from a natural source increases the suppleness of skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases elasticity, inhibits melanogenesis and reduces dark circles and sunspots. The powerful active nutrient also helps combat skin damage from harmful UV rays.
Why do I need vitamin C?
- Skin brightening
- Reduce sun spots, blemishes and dark circles
- Anti-oxidant to protect from free radicals and environmental damage
Tryptophan is an alpha amino acid that helps protect the skin from damaging environmental factors such as UV damage that can cause dryness and sensitivity to delicate skin cells. Tryptophan builds protein hydrolysate to lock in moisture and hydrate and strengthen skin cells deep within the dermal layer.
Why do I need tryptophan?
- Protection against free radical and environmental damage
- Strengthen skin cells
Ferulic acid is a hydroxycinnamic acid that hydrates and protects against free radical and environmental damage caused from exposure to UV rays and pollution.
Why do I need ferulic acid?
- Significant protection from UV radiation
- Prevention of skin alterations such as sun and age spots and skin blemishes
- Prevents early ageing
Byangelicin is a flavanone that promotes anti-glycation activity. Glycation causes protein and collagen to become stiff and malformed and reverses this process. Byangelicin is also a potent anti-ageing active that reduces the onset of fine lines and wrinkles
Why do I need Byangelicin?
- Reverse the appearance of dimples and cellulite
- Stops the build-up of skin leading to dryness and flaking
How to use Bf serum:
- After showering and when completely dry, apply one pump to each area of the body
- Apply daily , or every second day ( if you are using a nightly oil/balm, use this every am, and your chosen oil/balm nightly)
- To reduce sensitivity, use twice daily on the face after cleansing before switching to Bd or Bk serum once a full Bf bottle has been completed.