24kt Gold Eye + Lip Elixir ( essential oil and fragrance free) ~ By Mohi
A lightweight deeply nourishing potent eye + lip elixir specifically formulated for targeting and minimising fine lines around the eye and lip area. Containing Acmella Oleracea Extract a powerful myo-relaxer that “smoothes out and plumps” fine lines. Acai oil is the anti-aging warrior of oils and Green Coffee Seed oil de-puffs and minimizes dark circles around the eye area. Essential oil and fragrance free this elixir has an earthy fruity aroma. Suitable for all skin types.
- Acmella Oleracea Extract is natures plant based active ingredient which helps to reduce fine lines due to its myo-relaxing properties which “smooth out and plump” the skin.
- 24k Gold gives your skin a radiant luminous glow. It is used as an anti-aging ingredient to slow down collagen depletion, increase the elasticity of the skin, lighten the complexion, and prevent premature aging by regenerating healthy skin cells.
- Lightweight Acai oil is the anti-aging warrior of oils which nourishes and protects the eye and lip area.
- Green Coffee Seed oil contains high levels of phytosterols and potent antioxidants which minimize dark circles and depuff the eye area.
- Potent Calendula flower and Carrot seed CO2 extracts work synergistically to slow down the aging process and protect the eye and lip area.
How to Use: Apply 1 drop to your ring fingertip and press your ring fingertips together. Gently massage around circumference of the orbital bone and across the upper lip.
Ingredients: Acai Fruit Oil, Green Coffee Seed Oil, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Calendula Extract*, Carrot Extract*, Tocopherol, Rosemary Extract, Jojoba Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, 24K Gold Leaf. *=Certified Organic.
This is a amber bottle filled with magic. I swear by it! I feel like I’m giving my face an act of self care every time I use it. Love it!!
Love this eye serum! You only need half a drop for both eyes. The green coffee seed oil really helps brighten and de-puff my eyes!