Kindred Wellness Event #2 - Edible Beauty - SOLD OUT EVENT
This product is currently sold out.
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT- KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR #3 in July.
Kindred Toxin Free Facials Wellness Event #2, Edible Beauty
Sunday April 29 | 2:30pm - 4:30pm | conscious.kin James Street
Our skin is a direct reflection of what we put into our body and, if something is going on under the surface no amount of product or skin care therapies is going to get you glowing like a balanced diet. Join Kindred Toxin Free Facials’ and conscious.kin’s in-house nutrition experts Lily and Stacey for this two hour masterclass in nutrition and how it relates to our skin health.
Lily and Stacey will take you through the easiest ways to bring balance back to your diet, what foods support you through different times in the month and a few easy recipes you can make at home. They’ll also introduce you to the new-wave of edible beauty including powders and supplements.
Other topics we’ll discuss:
- What is gut health and how can it affect your complexion?
- What foods that are pantry staples can become skincare you can make at home
- Key nutrients for skin health
- What supplements are good for and where to start
- How eating the right foods can support you to have a better night’s sleep
- How can I improve my skin and wellbeing with an internal supplement
- What supplements can I take if I am pregnant or going through IVF
- And so much more! This is an interactive event so please come prepared with questions!
With an afternoon tea prepared by Yes, Joy this is set to be an interactive and insightful conversation about why your skin health is more than just facials and skincare products!
Parking available in James Street precinct and in the surrounding streets (paid metered parking) **Please note this event is not suitable for children**