Simple as that - Sensitive /children( yellow)
This product is currently sold out.
FREE TRACKED DELIVERY - ( Australia Post) AUST WIDE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $150 ( option at checkout) Orders leave Brisbane Tuesday and Fridays each week.
Simple As That Natural Sunscreen Lotion - Children SPF30 has been formulated for children and delicate/sensitive skin types.
This totally natural, light-weight mineral sunscreen is gentle, non-greasy and provides SPF30 protection that can be used by the whole family. This also works well on acne/oily skins and as a primer before make up . Best used DAILY even if you are not leaving the house.
Benefits of Simple As That Natural Sunscreen Lotion - Sensitive/children
- 100% natural
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection with active ingredient zinc oxide
- Includes Green Tea and Rosehip Oil, known for their antioxidant properties
- Includes Chamomile Oil to gently nourish and protect children's delicate skin
- Preservative free
- Australian made and owned
Directions for use of Simple As That Natural Sunscreen for Children:
- Apply liberally onto clean, dry skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Apply enough to give a visible layer, then rub lotion in.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours and after swimming, exercise, excessive perspiring or towel drying.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 210mg/g (21%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Xanthan Gum, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Store below 30°C.
Patch test before use.
Fragrance' in this product is a natural preservative that must be labelled( doe to labelling laws) asf ragrance called natacide, it is 100% safe, you can read more about it here ( but ALWAYS reach out and ask a brand direct as to what their 'fragrance' is ). Simple as that easily answered this for me when I questioned in the very beginning.